New accounts are thoroughly reviewed for specifics in nuances in operations, exposures, claims, and the details and costs of insuring risks for national and international clients. Reviewing safety programs, loss controls, risk transfers, and services are often helpful to determine the best services and methodologies focused on a client-centric philosophy.
L&N Ltd.'s team reviews the current client insurance program and insurance policies to make comparisons with other coverage offered. The underwriting information is collected and presented to insurance companies; proposals are received, reviewed and analyzed by L&N Ltd. agents. L&N Ltd. collaboratively work to negotiate the best possible terms with the insurance company and a detailed proposal is presented to the client along with any applicable options. Coverage is bound and certificates are issued and policies are delivered after they have been thoroughly reviewed by the L&N Ltd. team before options are presented.
L&N Ltd. has licensed, professional, experienced staff with proven expertise in placing, managing, and servicing a full suite of insurance coverage in a program format to suit the unique needs of clients. L&N Ltd. operates globally with access to all major United States commercial insurance carriers through direct appointments, wholesale operations, or program managers as well as access to Lloyd's of London directly or through various Lloyd's brokers. L&N Ltd. places clients policies with insurers offering coverage at competitive premiums with relevant safety and loss control support, risk program management, and claims support. Limits and coverage are benchmarked against claims results, industry tools and similar clients.
L&N Ltd. places and services any type of business property and casualty insurance policy or bond. Samples of common policies:
- Property Coverage (building, business personal property, hull, equipment, cargo, builder's risk, business income and extra expense);
- General Liability (including products, medical expense, completed operations and personal and advertising injury);
- Commercial Automobile;
- Workers' Compensation (State Act coverage, United States Longshore & Harbor Workers coverage-USL&H, Crew Protection & Indemnity coverage, Maritime Employers Liability coverage-MEL, Defense Base Act coverage-DBA, Outer Continental Shelf Act coverage);
- Umbrella Liability;
- Excess Liability;
- Hull Coverage;
- Protection and Indemnity (P&I);
- Bumbershoots (Marine Excess);
- Professional Liability / Errors and Omissions Liability (E&O);
- Directors and Officers Liability;
- Employment Practices Liability;
- Fiduciary Liability;
- Crime (Employee Dishonesty);
- Cyber Liability & Data Breach Coverage;
- Environmental Liability;
- Pollution Liability;
- Vessel Pollution Coverage;
- Aircraft Hull and Liability;
- Trade Credit Insurance;
- Representations and Warranties Coverage and other mergers and acquisitions transactional insurance; and
- Specialized Legal Liability (Industry specific legal liability coverage such as ship repairers, terminal operators, garages, charterers, marinas, boat dealers, contractors, transportation and warehouses).
What We Do for Our Clients
London & Norfolk Ltd.'s team works collaboratively with clients and industry partners to develop and place innovative insurance programs addressing the short and long-term goals of our middle to large market clients with domestic and international exposures.
Please contact L&N Ltd. with any specific service questions. L&N Ltd. agents are always eager to explain client services and solutions. Below is a partial listing of services provided by L&N Ltd.:
Various client specific services are based on type of business, insurance program, insurance carriers and claims activity. For any specific service questions please contact the L&N Ltd. team for an explanation of the services and solutions brought to our clients.
L&N Ltd.'s team primarily communicates with clients and carriers via face-to-face meetings, phone calls and e-mail. Clients have access to policy information, claims data and certificates via a client portal 24 hours, seven days a week. Depending upon each client regularly scheduled communications occur to effectively manage claims, costs and coverage
Types of Businesses We Serve
We can serve virtually any type of business and have experience in a very wide range of business segments.
Some examples of business types are:
You have questions? Please contact us today.